ASCO’s Corporate Contributors Program supports national programs and activities benefiting the schools and colleges of optometry. Through the support of our Corporate Contributors, ASCO is able to fulfill its priorities and initiatives, which are vital to optometric education. The Corporate Contributor Program also provides opportunities for representatives from both the corporate and educational institutions to discuss matters of mutual interest.
Benefits to Our Corporate Contributors*
Recognition in the optometric community as a supporter of optometric education at all schools and colleges of optometry
- Listing on ASCO’s website
- Opportunity to address Deans and Presidents at an ASCO Board Meeting
- Opportunity to sponsor and participate in Special Interest Workshop
- Invitation to ASCO’s Annual Leadership Luncheon
- Participation in ASCO’s Corporate Contributor Breakfast
- Inclusion in Industry News in ASCO’s journal, Optometric Education, and newsletter, Eye on Education
- Access to ASCO’s lists, including; Board Members, Chief Academic Officers, Student Affairs Officers, Clinic Directors, and Residency Directors
- Annual Student Data report is sent each spring to all contributing companies
- Annual list of funding opportunities and activities at the Schools and Colleges of Optometry sent each spring
- Annual Institutional Contact Directory
For more information about supporting the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry, please contact Ms. Christine Armstrong, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-231-5944 x3079.
*In order to participate in ASCO’s Programs and SIG Meetings, a company must support ASCO through its Corporate Contributor Program.